Monday, May 9, 2011

firewoman

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Top and pants - Zara, Shoes - CMG)


I'm sorry I seem to be on the same color scheme since my last post, gray and red are my current flavors for the month of May. I'm so happy it finally rained and the cold gusts of wind is making me all excited and giddy because I finally get to wear some of my other "cold" clothes such as this gray sweater which I've posted for a million times already. I can't help it, it's just too comfy. And everytime it rains, I'm like I have to wear my gray sweater! Hahaha.

Anyway, belated Happy Mother's Day to all fashionable mommies out there especially to our one and only Mommy! Hi Ma!

-Nix-

6 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

its alright, i love the combination. and those pants are awesome. where's you get them??? :)

Burning Skies said...

I love your shoes! But parang the platforms are so high and difficult to walk on?

Hazel said...

yeah rainy day is sweater day! love the pants btw :)

mestizay said...

I love the pants!i love your unique blog! Followed you.

Pineapple Monsters said...

@fashioneggplant - I got it at Zara. Thank you! :)

@Burning Skies - Surprisingly, its quiet comfy. :)

@Hazel - Thank you! :)

@mestizay - Thanks dear! Followed you as well. :)

-Nix-

THRIFTY FASHIONISTA said...

wow new here! and i love your blog! :) your platform wedge is to die for!!