Friday, May 13, 2011

comfy

Photobucket
Photobucket
(Top - Zara, Pants - Forever 21, shoes - CMG)


I am a late bloomer when it comes to, well, everything. I just realized that harem pants are totally like pajamas except more socially acceptable for everyday use when you're out and about in the real world. And since I am going all out with a lazy outfit, might as well pair it with a loose top and my current favorite flatforms to sort of stop the look from becoming full-on nightwear mode.

And what is up with blogger? I swear they were off for one whole day! So weird right? Oh well, happy weekend everyone!

-Nix-

10 comments:

mestizay said...

Am loving the platforms!

AVA T.♥ said...

I am in love with your flatforms. Definitely want one! And love the pants!

Rissa K. said...

i love your shoes! you're right, they glam up the pants. :)

Stevia said...

i love your shoes
and your harem pants has the coolest print!

I'm your newest follower!
it would be so awesome if you return the favor ;)

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

Andrea Marie V said...

cute outfit!! I still have yet to find the right harem pants for me. Those shoes are killer! You have great style and I love your blog!! I'm now following you :)

xo//Andrea Marie
http://peaceloveandreamarie.blogspot.com

fashioneggpplant said...

it's lovely to be able to wear "pajamas" out! the shoes are just what your outfit needed to give it a boost. loving the whole ensemble! :)

Pineapple Monsters said...

@mestizay - Thank you!

@Ava - Thanks!

@Rissa K. - Thanks so much!

@Stevia - Thanks dear! Followed you already. :)

@Andrea Marie V - Thank you! Followed your blog as well. :)

@fashioneggplant - Thank you!

-Nix-

SoL Sia said...

hi sweetie.. found u in chictopia.. :)

you are so fabulous! i love your style.. definitely chic! will follow your blog.. :)

hope we could follow each other.. :)

http://paragonofchic.blogspot.com

Pineapple Monsters said...

Thanks Sol! Followed you already. :)

-Nix-

rizzalana said...

loving everything here! ;) gorgeous hair color nix. ;)