Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Shoe Lust

Photobucket


I have been lusting over these Prada shoes for a while now and it didn't really help to see them in person at Greenbelt. I didn't even dare try them on because I'd probably do something insane like cry or run and steal them away. Oh, to have money and spend them all in shoes and clothes. The great blogger dream. P.S. The shoes cost P44,500. Donations anyone? LOL.

Photobucket

Photo courtesy of virtualmae.multiply.com


These shoes have been recently posted at Virtual Mae one of my favorite sites to visit (I visit almost everyday, I hope it doesn't make me look kind of pathetic) and I am so in love with these shoes right now. I am contemplating on buying it, but I'm saving some money for summer trips and other spontaneous cravings. What to do, what to do.

-Nix-

1 comment:

AVA T.♥ said...

the first one is classy, but i SOOO adore the second one :D