Monday, April 11, 2011

Lunch Date

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
(top and skirt - Forever 21, shoes - CMG, bag - Mulberry, ring - asos, bracelets - SM, watch - vintage)


Had lunch last Saturday with my bestfriend from college for some gab session, shopping and people watching at Rockwell. We also stopped by the Coachella bazaar and I bought some rings which I will post soon. I don't have pictures of the bazaar because I didn't bring my camera but I did manage to take some outfit photos before I left home.

So anyway, this is the close-up picture of my bag. It has rose gold details and the leather is incredibly soft. My bestfriend was a bit hesitant/shocked with me buying a white bag at first because I initially wanted the oak one but I fell in love with the rose gold hardware and just found it too hard to resist. Besides, there's only a few people who have the white one (probably because they were also worried of ruining it's pure white glory) so I feel a little more special. In short, papansin lang ako. HARHAR!

18 comments:

Nikki Abella said...

Cool shoes dear! Just followed you! :)

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

those shoes are from CMG? amazing! i must have them...<3

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
www.shopyapi.com

mera said...

oh my I LOVE YOUR SHOES!!PRETTY!!

AVA T.♥ said...

love your shoes!! I was wondering, where here in manila can I buy a mulberry? or is it just abroad?

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Nikki - Thanks so much! Followed you as well. :)

@Gizelle Faye - Yes, i can't believe it as well! They have really good stocks now. :)

@Mera - Thanks dear! :)

@Ava - Thanks Ava! Check out http://thebaglady650.multiply.com/ they have stocks of Mulberry Alexa and other bags. They also have a store at High Street, that's where I bought mine. They're all legit! :)

-Nix-

Hazel said...

goossh the bag is gorgeous!! and ohh goodluck with keeping this gem clean :D btw, to answer your question the ukay is in broadway centrum, q.c :)

Burning Skies said...

New follower of your blog! OMG, I love your shoes! Super adore them :) Makes me want to go to CMG and buy my own pair!

Dirt On The Rocks said...

your whole outfit is fab the bag is just super cute i've been trying to find something like that, but since i'm a mommy i feel like i need an even bigger bag, lol. loving the shoes most of all great!

Sophia of The Two Miss Fits said...

ohhh..i love how vibrant your skirt is. i can never seem to mix and match bracelets well..i a dore your bracelets! :)

thechyrelgomez said...

i really love the skirt and the bag is just awesome! haha! i'd do the same if i own one.

Melai said...

I super love your shoes! :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Tabitha said...

Such lovely shoes!!! :) And I love your whole outfit, very fitting for a lunch date :)

cherie said...

gorgeousness! i love everything especially those shoes!

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Hazel - Thanks! Will definitely check that ukay place! :)

@Burning Skies - Thank you! Followed your blog as well :)

@Dirt on the Rocks - Thanks dear! :)

@Sophia - Thank you! :)

@Chyrel - Thanks! :)

@Melai - Thanks Melai! :)

@Tabitha - Thank you! :)

@Cherie - Thank you so much! :)

-Nix-

Burning Skies said...

Dropping by again to let you know that I tagged you in a post! ;)
http://burningskyy.blogspot.com/2011/04/10-things-i-love.html

fashioneggpplant said...

i have the one in oak but my friend wants to get the white one too. baka gusto din magpa-pansin. lol! :) added you to my bloglist, love your shoes :)

Stevia said...

i love your shoes! it looks incredibly dangerous tho..
and you look so relaxed yet chic for a lunch date ;)

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Burning Skies - Oh, wow! Thanks! :)

@fashioneggplant - Hahaha! Magka-lahi kaming papansin! Thanks for adding us! :)

@Stevia - Thanks dear! :)

-Nix-