Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Comeback Kid

Photobucket


Photobucket

(Top and pants - Zara, Shoes - Forever 21, Bag - Mulberry)


So after posts of shameless plugging, I am finally back with an outfit post. Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy dealing with a personal crisis (which is actually a long and boring story) but do not fret (I know you aren't really) because my life is sort of going back to normal so expect a more active blog. So anyway, since I've been gone I totally forgot to post about my new bag! My parents gave it to me as a birthday gift after my long speech on how it's an investment blah blah blah. I promise to have a better picture of it on our next post. If you're interested in buying your own (it's totally worth it) check out The Bag Lady they have a great collection of bags which they get from Europe.

BTW, who's going to the Bruno Mars concert this Friday? Me and my sisters are going with our mom. Funny story, it's actually my mom who's a huge fan of Bruno Mars and she bought us all tickets so she wouldn't feel weird going alone and being the only "mature" fan of Bruno. She's really excited she even bought a new outfit. HAHAHA!

-Nix-

4 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

wow mulberry! that's my dream bag :) hopefully someday! hehe i'd like it in oak or any other light color :)

thechyrelgomez said...

I love your bag!!!! Bruno Mars was here yesterday and my elder sister watched it. I love your top as well. Hope you're feeling better now. :)

Tricia Lay said...

I'm soo in love with your bag!!

M & Em said...

This outfit is amazing! That blouse is soooo cute. And the bag! It looks oversized without being bulky. PERFECTION.

xoxo
Em