Friday, April 15, 2011

The Blonde Ambition

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Sweater - Topshop, Tiger and Darth Vader ring - Bijoux De Lou at the Coachella bazaar, Croc ring - St. Scho bazaar, Entwined ring - Asos)



The problem with having your hair colored is that you don't actually know what you'll end up looking like. I mean, you have an idea, but when you see yourself after the dye job, you'd feel a little surprised/shocked/horrified. After all, how could you when all they show you is the little sample hair they have? This is probably the most blonde hair I've had and I really really like it. It just takes time getting used to, I still do a double take whenever I pass by a mirror because I barely recognize myself. Hahaha. Anyway, the tiger and Darth Vader ring are the ones I bought at the Coachella bazaar. I am a bit of a Star Wars geek and I love anything related to Star Wars (shirts, key chains... the works!). Check out http://bijouxdelou.com for more rings!

P.S. Kudos to Nina, my sister for the amazing photos.

-Nix-

12 comments:

Sarah said...

i'm loving this hair colour! Plus the rings are fantastic, especially darth vader- brilliant! xx

T.A. said...

Your rings are amazing, love your hair too <3

hurnrningbird.blogspot.com/

T.A. said...

PS I'm a halfsie but I'm FILIPINO TOO!!! <3

AVA T.♥ said...

Aww face the cam!!:) hehe. I envy you. I can't color my hair :( More like, I'm not allowed haha. Love the rings!

thechyrelgomez said...

great hair color and i LOVE your rings!! :)

Nettie said...

Where did you get your hair done? :) I love it! And i love your rings too!

dred said...

i really love the hair color on you. it's perfect for summer! :)

http://dredreveries.blogspot.com

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Sarah - Thank you!

@T.A. - Thanks!

@Ava - Too bad dear :( Maybe they'll allow you soon!

@thechyrelgomez - Thanks dear!

@Nettie - I had it done in Sujivana Salon in Alabang. Thank u so much! :)

@dred - Thank you!

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

what's the name of the color of your hair? i love it! it's not that orange-y blonde you get from other dyes..

and seriously, the darth vader ring is AWESOME!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
www.shopyapi.com

Burning Skies said...

I love your hair color! I've always stayed on the brownish-red hues everytime I have mine colored. But I should really try going more blonde haha Your rings are fab too!

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Gizelle Faye - I think it's called dark blonde. :) Thank you!

@Burning Skies - Yeah, you should definitely try going blonde! It's fun! hehe:) Thanks dear!

Pauline Jorge said...

love the rings, great blog...