Monday, April 18, 2011

Beachin'

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Went to the beach over the weekend for some R&R with our cousin and family friends.

1. Lounging at the cabana.
2. Pat wearing Forever 21 top, Zara shorts and pa-cute smile (Wuuuut!)
3. Nina wearing a Forever 21 romper and fake hair extensions (which sort of smelled. Hahaha!)
4. Hello from the top.
5. Meeeeeee! I'm wearing Forever 21 everything.
6. Pat with out cousin Vida at our Casita (hotel room) terrace and an incredible view. If you open the terrace door you hear the sound of the waves while you stay on the comfy bed. I almost did not go home if not for my mom nagging me to pack up. Hay.

As you may have noticed, we raided Forever 21 before going to the beach. I made a promise to myself to stay away from Forever 21 for awhile since I'm going broke and besides everyone seems to be wearing them ever since their Makati branch opened (excuses!) As if naman I can resist their cute clothes!

-Nix-

12 comments:

thechyrelgomez said...

hahahhaa! i don't think i can resist if i ever get to swing by f21 or if they would even open a store here in cebu. btw,you girls look all chic. :)

Tootsie Jean said...

I really like Nina's outfit. the cabana looks very nice and peaceful. Forever 21 is really irresistible. You and your sisters are beautiful. btw. I'm filipino too

jean
tootsiejean.blogspot.com

fashioneggpplant said...

you make me wanna drop everything and just leave for the beach right now! :)

xoxo valerie xoxo said...

cute outfits :)

Kookie B. said...

Waaah! I want to go back to the beach! I love all of your tops!

Burning Skies said...

I miss the beach! And your F21 hauls are cute!

Cat said...

Forever 21 raids are the best...you can walk out with stuffed bags (full of cute clothes) with money still left in your pocket":)

These pics make me want to be at the beach right now...you girls are so cute!!!

xx Cat brideblu

Codeine said...

nice photo
I love it
xoxo

rizzalana said...

stumbled upon your blog and found it so interesting :)

you guys are so cute! ;)

new follower here!

BTW, i'm from Las Pinas.. (city neighbors??haha)

Bernadeth G. said...

I love that romper! The prints are so cute!

P.S. Can you please help me win? Please like this page: http://on.fb.me/geeSAm and then this photo: http://on.fb.me/gDTEO2 Thank you! If I win, I will get the chance to produce my own design, so please... like it? (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Pineapple Monsters said...

@thechyrelgomez - Thank you!

@Tootsie Jean - Thanks for following us! Followed you as well :)

@Fashioneggplant - Haha! Thanks!

@Valerie - Thank you dear!

@Kookie - Thank you!

@Burning Skies - Thanks so much!

@Cat - Thank you!

@Codein - Thanks!

@rizzalana - Yes, city neighbor! haha! Thank you! Followed you as well :)

@Bernadeth G. - Thank you! I tried going to the link but I can't seem to like the photo! I think it's on private mode or something. Sorry dear. I hope you win :)

-Nix-

Stevia said...

going to forever21 is a test of self control!
LOL

awww
you guys look so cute and having so much fun!

<3
http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/