Thursday, March 10, 2011

shiny new things

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I ordered 2 rings from AS0S as a birthday gift to myself a month ago and they finally arrived! Too bad I ordered only two, I was kinda scared as to how it would turn out since it's my first time to order something online outside the Philippines. It turned out okay, I had to wait for almost a month (I ordered February 16) since I availed their free shipping but at least I didn't have to pay customs tax other than the P40 fee. Apparently if your order is less than $50 they don't charge you any tax. Belated happy birthday to me!

P.S. My birthday was on Feb 28. Not like you asked, but I wanted to tell anyway. lol.

-Nix-

5 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

wow amazing rings!:) pretty!

freesia said...

Happy birthday, this rings are amazing, very different design so unique.
Freesia

Lee said...

Nice rings! Belated happy birthday, Nix! :)

Kookie B. said...

I wanted those double spike rings from ASOS too! And it's so cool to know that tax is not applied to orders less than $50! Will defo try to order soon again.

Belated happy birthday!!!

Pineapple Monsters said...

Thanks everyone! We really appreciate the comments. :)

-Nix-