Tuesday, February 22, 2011

say a little prayer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(with our grandparents and cousins)

(Nina wearing zara top and forever 21 skirt, Pat wearing Zara top and Mango jeans)


Photobucket
(with our cousin Grace and our Lolo)

(Wearing forever 21 top and sunnies)



Our Lady of Manaoag has been known around the Philippines as a miraculous church, and our family is definitely one of those who believe and are sincerely devoted to it. When I was 7 years old, I was diagnosed with kawasaki disease and had to be hospitalized for more than a month. My mother, clinging to her faith prayed to Our Lady of Manaoag and after my long and eventful recovery our family vowed to visit the church every year during February, which happens to be my birth month. So for 19 years the whole family journeys 4-5 hours to hear a one-hour mass and then go back home. Faith is just incredible, isn't it? So what do you guys believe in?

-Nix-

2 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

I wish to visit our lady of manaoag someday :)

Pineapple Monsters said...

You should Ava! And you'll definitely enjoy the trip going there, the scenery is gorgeous. :)

-Nix-