Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back for good

Had some quality time with our mom to look for Pat's outfit for her Sophie's Night and trying to scourge the last items available on sale. Found the sweater that I've been eying for 70% off. Now if only some cold air would drift this way, everything would be perfect.

Photobucket


Photobucket

(cardigan and top - topshop, shorts - mango, necklace - forever 21, shoes - virtual mae)


Disclaimer: My face looks white in the pictures (compared to my legs) because of the flash. Para tuloy foundation day. lol. :))

Photobucket


Photobucket

(cardigan - zara, romper and necklace - forever 21, shoes - aldo)


Photobucket

Check out Pat's owl ring she got at a bazaar in school. So cool.

-Nix-

7 comments:

AVA T.♥ said...

oh my!! when did she get the forever21 necklace?? :(( I sooo love turtles and want one!!^_^ and i love your bag! we do have the same bag!:D

Pineapple Monsters said...

Thanks Ava! She got it last year pa. Yes, we do have the same bag, I saw it in one of your posts. I love mine to death, medyo sira na nga. hehehe :)

-Nix-

Kookie B. said...

Nix! I love your cardi and boots! I saw the cardi at Topshop recently and was so tempted to get it!

fashioneggpplant said...

is that the new sweater? its so pretty =)
http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

Issa said...

love the boots!I have something like that but I'm not that confident to wear it on normal days.Haha


let's exchange links?
issa
http://pinkblushandcars.blogspot.com

picturemelove said...

followed your site :) please follow back ♥
http://aceduchua.blogspot.com/

Pineapple Monsters said...

@ Kookie - Thanks!
@ fashioneggplant - Yes. Thank you!
@ Issa - Thanks dear! Followed you already :)
@ picturemelove - Thank you! Followed your blog as well :)

-Nix-