Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Mobile Photos

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! Sorry we haven't been uploading/commenting on any of your posts, our internet connection has been down and we are currently stuck with prepaid broadband which apparently sucks.

Anyway these photos are from my mobile phone. My cellphone has been known to host the most random photos ever according to my friends and so I'd like to share some of it with you guys. Pardon the poor quality.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1. Nina's camera, it's so heavy we take turns carrying it around and causes us backaches. Oh, the sacrifices we make for good photos.
2. Our newly renovated lanai.
3. My view while lounging in the car at the parking space outside school.
4. The infamous crane at Sucat interchange that fell on the highway during the typhoon.
5. Me and my friends' glasses taken during a 10 minute break for a 6 hour class.
6. Taken during our first trip at Forever 21 in SM Megamall.

-Nix-

3 comments:

rashid2626 said...

oh very very useful site Thanks Mobile

Kookie B. said...

Happy New Year, my dearies!

ching said...

happy new year.
in the future, let's hope SLRs will be lightweight. :D