Monday, December 20, 2010

I got a pockeful of sunshine

Hey! :) It's been a long time since I last blogged here. I was kind of busy with school. hehe. :D

So anyway, I went to GB with my friends last December 18. Here are some of our pictures:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here's an almost complete picture of us. Almost complete because one of us got camera shy and hid. :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We all want to be models. hehehehe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
or at least actresses in a telenovela. :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry for our weird and childish poses. We're only 14 yrs. old. :P Hehe. Me and 2 of my friends (Cheche and Iannie) treated our other friends to lunch at CPK. Because it was our birthday. Cheche's was on November 28, December 9 for me and Iannie. :) After lunch, we roamed around Greenbelt for the rest of the day. It may sound boring, but it was really fun. :D

xoxo, Pat. :)

(Pat wearing polo and shorts from Zara and shoes from Aldo.)

1 comment:

Nikola said...

Love the second photo!I think you all can be the cam models who are posing for the camera all together!!!
XOXO