Tuesday, November 9, 2010

too many walls

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

(cardigan - forever 21, top - the ramp, shorts - zara, flats - topshop)


Photobucket
(top and pants - zara, necklace - mango)



DISCLAIMER: yes, we have posted these outfits/clothes before. Who says you can't post the same clothes in a blog anyway? lol :)) Anyway, the walls behind us are actually the paint for our new rooms and we were just too excited so we took pictures even if it was still unfinished (note the ratty old floor). The paint in Nina and Pat's room is called "tiffany blue" which of course, is inspired by Tiffany's. Mine is gray, which is my current favorite color. I actually wanted to have it painted basic white but the designer said there's been studies that showed white walls have a tendency to make you go crazy. I wanted to keep my sanity, if you know what I mean.

p.s. do you guys remember the song "too many walls" back in the early 90's? I used to love that song when I was a kid. :))

-Nix-

4 comments:

Sharina said...

Pretty sweater & cardigan loves! :)
Love the color of the wall also!

Cylia said...

:)

xx

Cylia

Cylia said...

yep:( the people who were in the back of the train (including me) were the ones who saw it!

xx

Cylia

Dirt On The Rocks said...

Either way i love the outfit i def. love the sweater with the hearts super cute