Sunday, November 14, 2010

only by the night

Photobucket


Photobucket

(dress - topshop, cardigan - zara, shoes - schu)


Photobucket


Photobucket

(top and shorts - zara, shoes - pill at the ramp, necklace - forever 21)


When I feel stressed, I eat, but when I feel depressed, I shop. I've been feeling a little down lately so I spent some of my Christmas money over shoes (which is a cheap version of Jeffrey Campbell's Litas) and some accessories.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought these plastic boxes from Japan Home for P66 a piece, which is not bad at all. The glasses and bow ring are P100 each from Alabang Town Center. The accessories inside the boxes are old, the only pieces that are new are the bow ring and glasses. I like the glasses because they have the "old man" vibe that I'm currently into. I just bought it for future photo opportunities - which now that I think of it is completely unneccessary. Oh well.

-Nix-

4 comments:

Kookie B. said...

The boots do look a bit like the Litas minus the platform. Love your top, Nix! And li'l sis looks so adorable!

S + Y said...

Love those heels! They're much more versatile than Litas, I have to say. Love your outfits, girls!!

xo
Sands

Clara said...

lovely pics!

hiven said...

adorable x hivennn.