Sunday, October 24, 2010

resorts world

Photobucket
Hello! We're sisters who like weird and awkward poses. :D


Photobucket

Photobucket

(top - zara, leggings - topshop, shoes - aldo, necklace - forever 21, bag - betsey johnson)


Photobucket

(top - topshop, pants - zara, shoes - virtualmae.multiply.com, bag - marc jacobs)


Photobucket

Photobucket

We had dinner with the family at Resorts World. We'd rather not say which resto because, well, they kind of sucked. Bad service and mediocre food. Hope you guys enjoyed the weekend. :)

5 comments:

S + Y said...

Oh god, you girls make me want to adopt a sister, like right NOW. You each have a different quirky style, it's so adorable!!!

xo
Sands

Sharina said...

Judging from the look of the interior, I know which resto that is! And I don't like them either. Ate once and never going back!

Love your cute quirky outfits you guys!

Shari of Aviator Shades

pinky said...

I love your outfits! I havent visited your blog for a very long time. I have been quite busy. And Im enjoying catching up!

Pineapple Monsters said...

@S + Y - Thanks so much. You can adopt my sisters if you want. lol :))

@Sharina - Thanks dear. Yes, we're not going back to tha resto as well! There's a lot of restos here in Manila who have better food and good service. :)

@pinky - oh wow, thanks. i've been following your blog as well. :)

-Nix-

Cylia said...

I love this:) I wonder how its like to have 2 sisters.. I only have one! thanks wishing me a happy bday! tonight is my bday bash:D it is going to be so much fun.. with games and stuff and party and dancing of course!

xx

Cyliaaaa.blogspot.com