Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Preparations

Hello, hello! For a change, Ate Nix won't be the one updating you with this post. Teehee.
So today, Patty and I went to Makati to buy props for our upcoming Halloween thingamajig.
Photobucket
[Nina: top - Forever 21, shorts - Roxy, shoes - Ross, bag - Forever 21]
[Pat: top and shorts - Forever 21, shoes - Aldo, bag - vintage Christian Dior]


Photobucket


We almost gave up finding some stuff since everything is out of stock. We even went to different branches of NBS just to find cobwebs. Then afterwards, we went swimming at our neighbor's house. Awesome day. Hahaha! Hope you guys had fun today. :)

--Nina

6 comments:

S + Y said...

You guys are too cute!!! Love your bag, Nina, and Pat's bright blue flats!!!! ;)

xo
Sands

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

i'm just in love with your black bag..just soooo versatile!


♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

Pineapple Monsters said...

Thank you so much for your comments. :)

Dirt On The Rocks said...

aww you are all so cute i'm loving your style :) i'll def. be back ! i think i saw something similar to your bag somewhere, and i love it makes me want to get it now since i can see what its great to be paired with

Nikola said...

aaw you are so cute love your blog and these pics!!!
www.ocean-of-photos.blogspot.com

la mì said...

I love your blog!my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you visit my blog and if you like it...follow me!I wait you and your importante fashion tips!^^

Now there is a giveaway (a pretty present for my followers!) on my blog and you can win an accessory of SOCUTE! http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com/2010/11/first-giveaway-socute.html