Sunday, October 17, 2010

Floral Delights

Photobucket
(top and pants - zara, shoes - aldo)


Photobucket
(top & cardigan - forever 21, skirt - ross, shoes - charles & keith)


Photobucket
(top - zara, shorts - h&m, shoes - topshop, bag - coach)


Went out with the family for some dinner and shopping. We didn't really intend to wear something floral, but i guess great minds think alike (or probably because we live in the same house?) :) Me (Nix) and Nina are on our sembreak so we'll probably post more often here and we're also in the process of redesigning our blog. Thank you for all your sweet comments, I actually can't believe that people are reading our blog. lol :)) Have a great week!

-Nix-

5 comments:

Lee said...

Nice outfits! I loooooove the summery vibe. Wala akong anything floral kaya whenever I see girls in floral outfits naiingit ako haha! Pag naghahanap naman ako, wala akong makitang print na gusto ko :D

Lee [spunkandglam.blogspot.com]

S + Y said...

You girls are sooooo adorable! I wish I had sisters :( Lovin' the matching florals!!

xo
Sands

oomph. said...

super cute, girls!

www.rockoomph.blogspot.com

Pineapple Monsters said...

@Lee - mahirap nga makahanap ng floral prints na maganda, yung iba kasi overused na. :)

@S + Y- thanks so much! :)

@oomp. - thanks dear! :)

-Nix-

Rissa K. said...

You girls make me miss my sisters--I have two, but I don't get to see them everyday.

You all have great individual styles and interpretations of the latest trends which I love--unique in each one yet you gel well with each other.

I'll sure be following you guys.